Before you watch this week's show on the biggest, most controversial and WTF stories of #fintechuncut, candid commentary on the biggest #Fintech and #FinancialServices stories of the week that was, how about a little quiz for yourself?
- Who is in desperate need of money as a result of the collapse of #FTX? #crypto
- Stephanie Ferris, FIS’s new CEO, hit the news this week. What did she announce? #fintechnews
- Fill in the missing name in the following quote: “In some companies, the founder is a bad person, toxic ... that’s not XXX . He’s just a machine. He has no EQ and that leads to a high friction culture”. #neobanks
- A recent prediction in FT saw another potential Kodak scenario victim. Who was it? #disruption
- After Nirvana Money last week, we saw another organisation cancelling itself. Who was it? #cancelculture
- Who received a statue this week by their fans for all the lovely work done they've done? #dogecoin
You can find all the answers here:
- Youtube: https://lnkd.in/ehSeMmcB
- Spotify: https://lnkd.in/exECHuhD
- Apple Podcasts: https://lnkd.in/e-jtmFbu
- Google podcasts: https://lnkd.in/es-X-8EK
By watching or listening, you'll also learn how we made it the most controversial session so far.
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...