Things we're reading today include ...
- ECB says bitcoin is on ‘road to irrelevance’ amid crypto collapse
- It’s time for more institutions to adopt blockchain and crypto
- Why 2022 is the year of the fintech ‘founder factories’
- London’s race to the fintech frontier puts it in pole position for attracting start-ups
- UK plans to relax ringfencing rules on banks to spark Brexit ‘big bang’
- Bank manager stole thousands from widow who was 'sick with worry'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...