Things we're reading today include ...
- Is the worst over for bitcoin and the rest of crypto?
- 5 Questions to Consider Before You Buy Crypto in 2023
- Vitalik Buterin on the crypto blues: Focus on the tech, not the price
- BlackRock CEO Reveals $8 Trillion Fund’s Huge Crypto Prediction After Bitcoin And Ethereum Price Crash
- Brunch with Ramp: ‘We looked like idiots when we didn’t want to do what FTX does’
- A European Central Bank Blog Decries the End of Bitcoin, and We Aren’t Buying It
- How Indian Fintech Startups Are Bridging The Urban-Rural Divide
- Bank of England 'causes havoc' as error costs taxpayers £200bn: 'Now we'll all pay'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...