Things we're reading today include ...
- Some US banks “too big to manage”, OCC head warns
- Davos 2023: Global bank chiefs get FBI cybersecurity update
- Digital Banking Readiness is Top Priority in 2023
- Fintech in 2022: A story of falling funding, fewer unicorns and insurtech M&A
- A lot of fintechs ‘have to fix their business models,’ say VCs who invest in fintech
- Is fintech losing its lustre for VC investors?
- Bank Worker Who Led Secret Life After $500,000 Heist Caught 25 Years Later
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...