Things we're reading today include ...
- Fintech firm Revolut calls in psychologists after criticism of its corporate culture
- Revolut close to finalising 2021 accounts as fintech seeks U.K. licence
- Why central banks should not push ahead with CBDCs
- Tough road ahead for U.S. fintech lenders as default risk rises
- Compliance Is The Key To Successful Bank And Fintech Partnerships
- Goldman Sachs says new fintech unit incurred $3bn in losses since 2020
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...