Things we're reading today include ...
- JP Morgan’s Chase UK fastest growing fintech app in 2022
- Crypto Lender Genesis Is Preparing to File for Bankruptcy Within Days
- A Bank of America Glitch Sent Customers Into a Panic Over Missing Funds
- Bank of America CEO says new ESG rules are needed to reboot capitalism
- Can central bank digital currencies help stabilize global financial markets?
- Deutsche Bank CEO says we must not underestimate inflation
- Morgan Stanley's unpopular ex-head of tech is a fintech CEO
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...