Things we're reading today include ...
- Banks prepare for deepest job cuts since the financial crisis
- ‘It will affect all of us’: how bank closures have hit one UK town
- Illegal migrants crackdown will block bank accounts, rented homes and driving licences
- Payments remain the darling of the fintech space
- Bank of Japan's policy tweak drew rare request from government for a break
- Bank of Dave: What Happened in Real Life?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...