This week we welcomed Ghela Boskovich as guest judge. Enjoy!
Links to stuff we spoke about:-
- The wise guy might have been wrong about Apple buying Stripe but if they don’t IPO then someone might be able to soon as they explore future options
- Bank of America, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan and 4 other banks working together??? Will they manage to take a bite out of Apple (non paywall link)
- Yes, there really was a bit Bitcoin Logo shining on the tallest building in Berlin this week
- But Commerzebank has their sights set on EY
- EY has their sights set on cutting back on employees in the wake of the Wirecard scandal
- Some big influencers are using their influence for a cause we can get behind
- Meanwhile, some South African influencers get their power cut (literally ) and here is why
- The rest of the influencers have to start abiding by new rules at long last
- At least New York has a bar for bitcoin enthusiasts …..
- Maybe the crypto crowd should take a few hints from this video for new ways to make money using ChatGPT and other AI tools?
- And maybe all of us will be looking for new jobs soon?
If you enjoyed the show, please do share across socials to help us grow and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to be notified of the next episode!
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...