Things we're reading today include ...
- ‘Grave Mistake’—Joe Biden Reveals Game-Changing Crypto ‘Roadmap’ After $2 Trillion Price Crash
- Government promises robust crypto regulation
- Revolut to hire 1,700 more staff as London fintechs defy global jobs cull
- 2023: A Year for Fintech M&A (Andreeson Horowitz)
- When will the Bank of England, Federal Reserve and ECB start cutting interest rates? Sooner than you think
- Central banks bought the most gold since 1967 last year, WGC says
- UBS investment bank profit drops 30% on dealmaking slide
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...