Things we're reading today include:
- 2022 was the biggest year ever for crypto hacking
- Big Four banks made £20billion in nine months as households battled interest rates
- Who is the world’s highest-scoring bank in gender-equality?
- Russians' deposits with foreign banks jumped to almost $82 bln in Jan-Nov
- Europe’s biggest fintech exec departures in the last year
- Egypt's MNT-Halan hits unicorn status
- Zopa Bank Raises $92 Million to Spearhead Growth, Acquisitions
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...