Things we're reading today include ...
- The Great Post-Covid Online Shopping Bet Was a Costly Delusion
- Swiss authorities open criminal probe into bank data breaches
- Desperate bank customers strip naked and fight in mass brawls to get to ATMs
- Bank of Scotland apologises to Scot after labelling his wife a 'criminal'
- Legendary Billionaire Proposes A Radical, Dollar-Beating ‘Inflation-Linked’ Crypto Rival To Bitcoin And Ethereum After Extreme Price Swings
- ‘In Excess Of A Trillion Dollars’—Bitcoin And Crypto Mogul Reveals Wild ChatGPT Plan
- China’s Tech Rectification
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...