Things we're reading today include ...
- ‘Banks Are Melting’—Elon Musk
- JP Morgan Chase bought $1,300,000 worth of nickel that was actually just bags of rocks
- How to stop the racket of bank bailouts
- Too big for Switzerland? Credit Suisse rescue creates bank twice the size of the economy
- Has fintech lost its lustre? What VC investors need to see from founders
- Singapore Fintech Wins Asia’s Largest Fundraise Since SVB’s Fall
- Do Kwon: Fugitive 'cryptocrash' boss arrested in Montenegro
- Credit funds scrutinise ‘mythical, enormous’ Silicon Valley Bank loan book
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...