Things we're reading today include ...
- Asia markets fall as global banking fears widen
- Credit Suisse to borrow up to $54bn from Swiss central bank
- ‘A very different type of bank’: SVB’s culture in focus after collapse
- Crypto-friendly Signature Bank was facing criminal probe over money laundering concerns ahead of collapse
- Signature Bank’s Prospective Buyers Must Agree to Give Up All Crypto Business
- More banks could go under, warns Larry Fink
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...