Things we're reading today include ...
- What are the chances of your bank collapsing?
- What happened to Silicon Valley Bank? How Twitter and WhatsApp compounded the bank’s problems
- Janet Yellen pledges to protect depositors at smaller US banks
- Shaky banks prompt fears stricter rules weren’t enough
- Zions Bank chief urges no Washington 'knee jerk' reaction to deposit insurance
- Fintech Firms Resort to a Hiring Freeze Thanks to Challenging Times
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...