Things we're reading today include ...
- Barclays bank slashes opening hours at most of its remaining branches
- Do People Still Go To The Bank? Yes, Says JPMorgan As It Plans Branch Expansion
- What's at stake for Revolut if its UK banking licence isn't granted?
- Ripple v. SEC: Crypto Lawyer Makes Startling Prediction as Case Resolution Nears
- PacWest sparks regional-bank rally after unveiling plan to sell loans worth $2.6 billion
- 3 Disruptive Canadian Fintech Firms Revolutionizing the Financial Sector
- Fintech firm Wise’s shares fall after CFO resigns; CEO to go on leave
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...