Things we're reading today include ...
- Exec churn and cash burn leaves N26 a long way from IPO
- Digital banking group Tyme lands $77.8m in pre-Series C funding
- Piers Morgan authorised reporters to hack into bank account
- Is politics monopolising fintech?
- Fintech chiefs debate the future of UK's digital economy in Parliament
- Global watchdog calls for UK to regulate crypto in same way as stocks and bonds
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...