Things we're reading today include ...
- Silence speaks volumes as Switzerland still reels from bank meltdown
- HSBC opts for Innovation in rebranding of Silicon Valley Bank UK
- Bank of England spends £150,000 on measuring carbon footprint of cash
- AmEx is experimenting cautiously with generative AI for fintech
- Crypto Now Braced For A $1.1 Trillion Fed Panic After Bitcoin And Ethereum Price Surge
- Americans May Not Love Crypto, But These Top Brands Are Into It
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...