Things we're reading today include ...
- Wall Street prepares to take on established crypto companies
- China to gain most from restrictive US crypto regulations: Coinbase CEO
- Hong Kong and UAE central banks collab on crypto rules, fintech development
- Key linkages between banks and the non-bank financial sector
- Fintech Unicorn Revolut Needs a Plan B
- Klarna’s Q1 results show that the fintech unicorn’s turnaround is in full swing
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...