Things we're reading today include ...
- JPMorgan's No. 2 explains how the fintech threat made the nation's largest bank even bigger
- London SPAC looks to pounce on falling fintech valuations before float next week
- Large Spanish bank confirms ransomware attack
- Bank hubs are meant to be the future. Shame no one knows how they work
- The Bank of England has made Britain the sick man of Europe again
- Elderly couple on verge of being homeless after 30-year-old banking error
- 9 BILLION in bank notes is being illegally circulated in the UK
- America's great ATM rip-off! How customers are slapped with 70% fees just to withdraw cash from another bank - as the number of available machines plummets
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...