Things we're reading today include ...
- Forbes’ Fintech 50 2023
- The Future Of Insurance: Fintech 50 2023
- Crypto’s Future After The Storm: Fintech 50 2023
- Inside The Rise Of A Fintech Startup Using AI And Human Insight To Fight Fraud
- US Treasury’s $1tn borrowing drive set to put banks under strain
- HSBC says rebranded Silicon Valley Bank UK will maintain startup focus while targeting global growth
- Commonwealth Bank fined a record $3.55m for breaching spam laws with millions of emails
- The true horrors of British bank bureaucracy
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...