Things we're reading today include ...
- Open banking, shadow banking and regulation | Bank of England
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon blasts draft US bank capital rules | Reuters
- Challenger bank Kroo targets £70m Series C (uktech.news)
- Is the UK still a hotbed for fintech innovation? | News (fintechnexus.com)
- Secrets Behind Building a Successful Fintech Company - Crypto Daily
- Five takeaways from Global Fintech Fest 2023 (themorningcontext.com)
- France launches a certificate for ‘finfluencers,’ including crypto (cointelegraph.com)
- AI Is Killing Crypto Venture Capital Interest (coindesk.com)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...