Things we're reading today include ...
- European fintech funding drops as investment discipline returns (finextra.com)
- Citi spins out its fourth fintech startup, Bridge (axios.com)
- World Bank spent billions of dollars backing fossil fuels in 2022, study finds | Fossil fuels | The Guardian
- Metro Bank admits capital relief delayed | Financial Times (ft.com)
- Deutsche Bank continued to push risky derivatives years after probe found mis-selling | Financial Times
- Britain's $4.5 billion digital bank Monzo debuts investments feature (cnbc.com)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...