Things we're reading today include ...
- Deutsche Bank to hold crypto for institutional clients | Reuters
- Cash payments rise for first time in 10 years - BBC News
- Why the over-regulation of banks needs to stop (fnlondon.com)
- London fintech bank announces 144 per cent growth ahead of US expansion plans | Bdaily
- Ant Group’s AI efforts build on its fintech heritage | TelecomTV
- ING to sell 85% stake in FinTech subsidiary to Alpha Group - FinTech Global
- FTX gets court approval to sell billions in crypto assets: CNBC Crypto World
- Ethereum co-founder on SEC crypto crackdown: Clear heads will prevail (cnbc.com)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...