Things we're reading today include ...
- Deutsche Bank struggles with fallout after huge Postbank IT migration | Financial Times
- Majority of Americans are concerned about bank branch closures | Daily Mail Online
- Nigel Farage fury as regulator finds no evidence of bank account closures due to political views | Business News | Sky News
- Revolut is late filing accounts (again) - Sifted
- Mastercard and Saxo Bank team up for open banking account feature (finextra.com)
- Overpromised And Underdelivered: Is The Fintech Wave Still Coming? (forbes.com)
- How AI Is Supercharging Financial Fraud–And Making It Harder To Spot (forbes.com)
- Now it’s clear: hard work doesn’t make you rich. Surely that’s the death knell for the myth of social mobility (msn.com)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...