Things we're reading today include ...
- Monzo to be leading banking app by 2024 (fintech.global)
- 'No proof' bank accounts being closed over views, says watchdog - BBC News
- Germany will become the sick man of Europe without change: Deutsche Bank (cnbc.com)
- Ex-Deutsche Bank Employee Pleads Guilty to Crypto Fraud - Decrypt
- Fintech giant Ant Group ditches crypto for AI (protos.com)
- Wise and Swift join forces on faster cross-border payments | FinTech Magazine
- The Future of Banking | Financial Times (ft.com) [special report]
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...