Things we're reading today include ...
- A crypto firm sent a disability worker $10m by mistake. Months later she was arrested at an Australian airport | The Guardian
- State-owned British Business Bank makes £147m annual loss - BBC News
- ‘China’s World Bank’ plans to triple climate change lending by 2030 | Financial Times (ft.com)
- NatWest ‘spied on health of customers’ (thetimes.co.uk)
- ‘Imagine Westminster under water’: stricter tests needed to see how City copes with climate disasters | The Guardian
- German fintech Solaris struggles to raise funds to execute major contract | Financial Times (ft.com)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...