Things we're reading today include ...
- Scammers are increasingly using AI to mimic bank details and steal money | Express.co.uk
- Banks see tech giants as the next big threat - AltFi
- Capital to crypto: London's burgeoning position as the world's digital asset hub - CityAM
- Net zero policies are pushing up inflation, says Bank of England rate setter (telegraph.co.uk)
- Fears for bank statements as print supplier faces cash crunch (telegraph.co.uk)
- Fintech founders pair AI and client prospecting in new platform for financial advisors | Financial Planning (financial-planning.com)
- F|T: The FinTech Times – FinTech startups dominate Fast 50, former NYSE president in talks to reboot FTX | BetaKit
- An FDIC supervisor reportedly invited staff to a strip club and senior bank examiners texted nude pics to female employees. They're still employed. (msn.com)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...