Things we're reading today include ...
- UK banks caught up in Europe's biggest-ever tax fraud of £10billion | This is Money
- China’s new financial watchdog gets teeth to take on fintech risks | South China Morning Post (scmp.com)
- British fintech Wise reports 234% jump in profit (cnbc.com)
- A Fintech Titan In Community Banker’s Clothing (forbes.com)
- Central banks need to be clearer on communication (ft.com)
- Co-op bank forced to pay out after decade of overcharging borrowers (telegraph.co.uk)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...