Things we're reading today include ...
- Overheating datacenter thwarts 2.5 million bank transactions • The Register
- America embraces Open Banking (ft.com)
- Banking chiefs say market vulnerable to 'geopolitical escalation', regulatory push | Reuters
- UBS reports $785m loss due to costs of Credit Suisse integration | The Guardian
- Taylor Swift gives out bigger bonuses than banks / The Observer (ndsmcobserver.com)
- Oracle Employee Helped Cocaine Dealers Hide $54 Million In Crypto, DOJ Says (forbes.com)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...