Things we're reading today include ...
- Bitcoin price at $100,000 in 2024? Crypto execs say bull run has begun (cnbc.com)
- Crypto collapse: SEC brings regulatory clarity to Kraken and Celsius (davidgerard.co.uk)
- A fast growing UK fintech says it will outpace Starling soon (cityam.com)
- Swiss bank Banque Pictet admits hiding Americans' income from IRS (cnbc.com)
- Qatar slashes stake in Barclays amid turnaround push at the bank (telegraph.co.uk)
- Global banks face negative outlook, property stress in 2024 - Moody's | Reuters
- 2024: The Beginning Of The End Of Bank-Fintech ‘Partnerships’ (forbes.com)
Oh and just an fyi, I'm running a series of immersive workshops on banking, fintech and tech so, just mentioning that it may be a good time to consider this for your 2024 kickoff planning!
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...