Things we're reading today include ...
- Adyen to act as global acquiring bank for Klarna (finextra.com)
- Exploring Saudi Arabia's Fintech Renaissance: A Documentary Journey with Riyadh's Visionary Leaders | The Fintech Times
- The Fintech Files: Bitcoin’s $100bn weekly jump is not just FOMO (fnlondon.com)
- Today’s AI funding rush reminds me of the fintech investing hype of 2021 | TechCrunch
- Société Générale to become first big bank to list a stablecoin (ft.com)
- JPMorgan says integration of First Republic Bank is going as per plan | Reuters
- EU law to protect Poland’s bank chief against new Tusk government – EURACTIV.com
Oh and just an fyi, I'm running a series of immersive workshops on banking, fintech and tech so, just mentioning that it may be a good time to consider this for your 2024 kickoff planning!
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...