Things we're reading today include
- The Fintech Files: Bitcoin’s $100bn weekly jump is not just FOMO (fnlondon.com)
- German fintech unicorn Trade Republic is granted a full EU banking licence | Sifted
- Citigroup reorganization to be completed in first quarter, cost $1 billion | Reuters
- Bank of England warns AI could pose financial stability risks | Bank of England | The Guardian
- Green lending: do banks walk the talk? (europa.eu)
- Bank of England warns millions to see mortgage repayments soar by hundreds (gbnews.com)
Oh and just an fyi, I'm running a series of immersive workshops on banking, fintech and tech so, just mentioning that it may be a good time to consider this for your 2024 kickoff planning!
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...