Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank of England is giving away Christmas tree baubles filled with shredded banknotes (ianvisits.co.uk)
- 10 biggest FinTech Mergers & Acquisitions of 2023 (ibsintelligence.com)
- Robinhood launches crypto trading service in the EU (cnbc.com)
- Use of physical cash one for the up for first time in at least a decade | The Independent
- Fintech for aging adults is not just about preventing fraud | American Banker
- Wall Street bank bosses warn Congress that new rules risk hurting US economy | Banking | The Guardian
- FCA proposes rules to force banks to safeguard cash services (ft.com)
Oh and just an fyi, I'm running a series of immersive workshops on banking, fintech and tech so, just mentioning that it may be a good time to consider this for your 2024 kickoff planning!
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...