Things we're reading today include ...
- Challenger bank bunq reports first full-year profit, plans UK relaunch - Tech.eu
- "I stopped coding to manage developers in a bank and now I can't find a job" (efinancialcareers.com)
- Lloyds to end mobile banking van service - BBC News
- Chinese fintech giant Ant Group expands overseas payment service Alipay+ to serve visa-free, Lunar New Year travellers | South China Morning Post (scmp.com)
- HSBC: How Businesses are Responding to Emerging Technologies | FinTech Magazine
- A16z’s Chris Dixon Believes Crypto Will Unseat The Magnificent Seven (forbes.com)
- Is Cryptocurrency Like Stocks and Bonds? Courts Move Closer to an Answer. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...