Things we're reading today include ...
- More than a third of Britons now have a current account with digital-only bank | This is Money
- Why is fintech failing boomers? | Sifted
- The fintech boss who received 20,000 applications for five jobs: "It's sad" (efinancialcareers.com)
- HSBC fined £57.4m for customer deposit protection failings - BBC News
- Bilt Rewards more than doubles its billion-dollar valuation with new $200m equity investment - FinTech Futures: Fintech news
- ‘Be careful’ when adding AI to blockchains, Vitalik Buterin warns devs (cointelegraph.com)
- Block [Square] becomes the latest fintech to lay off workers
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...