Things we're reading today include ...
- JPMorgan analyst praises $60 billion growth of this crypto asset class - TheStreet
- Fintech investment in crisis but London remains 'European capital' (cityam.com)
- DBS: Singapore's biggest bank cuts executive pay after outages - BBC News
- Chase to OPEN 500 bank branches with 'living rooms and libraries' under a new 'JP Morgan' branding | Daily Mail Online
- MPs criticise Bank’s ‘leap in the dark’ on quantitative tightening (thetimes.co.uk)
- Winning strategy: Why the time is right to invest in Ukrainian FinTech – Euractiv
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...