Things we're reading today include ...
- Break up the financial watchdog over HBOS failures, MPs urge
- HBOS: City regulation 'outdated and unfair' say MPs
- Hunting ground
- Bank regulators, be wary
- How once-secretive Luxembourg is vying for a slice of the City of London
- Lloyds and PwC set to defend negligence claim
- Ex-Wall Street banker accused of insider tips to father faces trial
- Arrested HSBC exec was once head of compliance at his own hedge fund
- Brexit heightens global economic risks, says G20
- Corporate raiders seek Brexit bargains in Britain
- Eyes on Fed, BOJ, Europe's bank stress test
- PayPal and Visa ink partnership agreement
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...