Things we're reading today include ...
- Venezuela Spends 20,000 Petro to Create a Digital Cryptocurrency Bank
- Blind customers locked out by bank web upgrades
- Bank Stocks Have Peaked, Here's Why
- Bank of America's loan to Remington tests its firearms pledge
- ANZ scraps sales bonuses for financial planners as inquiry shakes up sector
- Airlines to launch payments system to rival credit card groups
- TSB crisis: IT meltdown enters third week 'but progress being made'
- City of London Police to assemble crack team of cyber detectives
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...