Things we're reading today include ...
- Ethereum punches through $3,000 with market cap bigger than Bank of America
- Central Bank-Issued Digital Coins Seen Co-Existing With Bitcoin
- Digital Dollar Project to launch five U.S. central bank digital currency pilots
- UK banks’ support for coal industry has risen since 2015 Paris climate pact
- NEW REPORT: Bank Use Of AI To Manage Credit Risk Tripled In The Last Three Years
- You’re no better than me, cleaner told HSBC bank boss in her parting shot
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...