Things we're reading today include ...
- IMF chief denies trying to boost China in World Bank rankings
- Central Banks Turning Slowly in Ending Pandemic’s Easy Money Era
- Bank Australia suffers outage, leaves customers stranded for hours
- ‘India needs at least 4-5 more banks like SBI’
- Evergrande Was Credit Suisse «One-Bank» Client
- New bank with multiracial focus gets off to fast start
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...