Things we're reading today include ...
- Silicon Valley Bank collapse: Global financial stocks lose $456 billion amid contagion fears
- The Silicon Valley Bank Collapse, Contagion, and Containment
- Silicon Valley Bank's demise disrupts the disruptors in tech
- Bank rule fight looms in Washington in aftermath of SVB collapse
- Signature Bank Collapse Sends Shockwaves Through the Broadway Industry
- Investor Robert Kiyosaki who called Lehman collapse predicts the next big US bank failure
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...