Things we're reading today include ...
- Major Bank Reveals A $15 Trillion Earthquake Could Be Headed For The Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, XRP, Cardano, Dogecoin, Tron, Solana And Polygon Price
- Bitcoin Hits a Six-Week High as Financial Titans Step Up Crypto Initiatives
- Deutsche Bank Applies for Digital Asset License in Germany as TradFi Pushes Further Into Crypto
- The Major Italian Bank Making Inroads Into Swiss Fintech
- Adyen is spawning dozens of alumni founders. Here are the 10 fintechs you should know
- Former Klarna chief joins Treasury-backed fintech body
- Bank of England launches first system-wide exploratory scenario exercise
- European Investment Bank hit by cyber attack after Russian hackers vow to bring down financial system
- Big Tory donor’s bank set up account for sanctioned oligarch’s wife
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...