Things we're reading today include ...
- Fortress Trust Sale to Ripple is Canceled (coindesk.com)
- Project Mariana: Cross-border exchange of wholesale CBDCs using automated market-makers (bis.org)
- Complacency of London’s stock exchange boss leaves the City in deep trouble
- Historian explains why men are actually obsessed with the Roman Empire (msn.com)
- Bank ring-fencing reforms to come into force in first half of 2024 (cityam.com)
- European Central Bank Is Studying A.I. as a New Tool - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
- Revolut Versus Starling Bank – Forbes Advisor UK
- What to do with a 45-storey skyscraper that no-one wants
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...